We are a growing Canadian technology consulting company that employs adults on the autism spectrum for rewarding careers in technology. Our clients recognize the value of neurodiversity and partner with us to build an inclusive work environment where everyone can be successful. With the support of our job and technical coaches, our consultants build confidence, improve on, and learn new technical skills and are provided with ongoing professional development.
We are currently looking for an experienced Data/Business Intelligence Analysts to join our team of consultants and work on client projects in Calgary, Montreal, and Toronto.
- Designing, developing, testing, and implementing reporting and analytics solutions
- Connecting to data sources, importing data, and transforming data for use in business
- Implementing row-level security on data write efficient Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and other database objects
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with SQL Server Reporting/Analysis (SSRS, SSAS)
- Collaborating and sharing knowledge with project team members.
Background and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or business administration
- 2 or more years of demonstrated experience navigating complex, technical projects
- 2 or more years’ experience using one or more of Python, SQL, PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview, Business Objects, or other business intelligence tools
- Knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis
- Understanding of Power BI application security layer models and understand the application
- Fluency in English
- The ability to work in French is considered a strong asset